Water Heater Installation
Whenever you need new water heater installation in Auburn, the plumbers at Quail Services will get the job done fast. First, we’ll arrive on time for your appointment and assess your situation. Then, we’ll look at a few factors to determine which water heaters might work best for you. Finally, we’ll order your new heater and oversee its delivery and installation. Before long, you’ll have better hot water service than you had before!
Which Water Heater is Right?
Our plumbers will help you choose the perfect water heater. When it comes to new water heater installation, we have years of experience helping customers get the perfect water heaters for all of their needs. We’ll discuss the following factors with you, then recommend water heaters that come from brands we trust. We’ll never suggest a water heater we wouldn’t be happy putting in our own homes!
- The type of water heater you want. If you have a conventional gas or electric heater and you’re satisfied with that, then we can help you find one that fits your current system. However, you may want to change power sources or move to a tankless water heater. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of these moves with you, then help you get a heater that matches your needs.
- The size of your home. In general, larger homes require larger water heaters. However, this isn’t always true. Home size will help us figure out which heater is right for you, but it’s not the only factor we’ll consider.
- The number of people in your home. More people in a home often means that a larger water heater will serve you better. If four people need to shower at once, for example, you’ll want a larger water heater even if your home size would suggest a smaller one.
- Your hot water usage patterns. Beyond anything else, this factor affects which water heaters are right for you. If you have a lot of people at home but they don’t shower at the same time or you never have problems running all of your hot water appliances at once, then you may not need a larger heater. We’ll talk to you about how much hot water you use and when you use it to help you get a water heater that meets all of your needs.
- Your energy-saving priorities. Water heaters designed to save energy cost more up front, but you may recoup those costs in energy savings. We’ll discuss this option with you to make sure we choose a heater that is in line with your priorities.
If you’re looking for a new water heater installation, call Quail Services today. We’ll get to you fast and get you all the information you need to choose the best water heater for your needs. We’ll answer all of your questions so you can feel secure in whichever water heater you choose. Then we’ll get the installation done fast so you can get back to your life.
Call for an appointment today!