Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Fixture Installation
With all the different weather and lighting conditions we can experience throughout the year, having good lighting can help us make the most of our indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The lighting experts at Quail Services bring to your home years of experience serving families across the Northeast. Whether you’re having issues with your current light fixtures, renovating, or looking to install new ones, Quail Services can help.
Should I Tackle Lighting Projects Without a Professional?
We recommend that all our customers stick with a professional when it comes to lighting projects. Not only can lights be in difficult and dangerous areas such as high up on a vaulted ceiling or above a stairwell, but without the proper training, it’s all too easy to make mistakes such as overloading a circuit.
Smaller projects can be tackled by a homeowner such as replacing an existing, low-hanging light fixture or ceiling fan, but you should always exercise extreme caution when dealing with electricity and make sure the circuit is off at the breaker box before beginning any work.
Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Services in Auburn
Indoor Lighting Services
From repair to new installation, there’s not much our lighting experts can’t do! The best place to start is to decide what type of lighting you’re looking for. Here are some common examples of fixtures we can help with:
- Task Lighting: As the name implies, these are usually good for specific situations like cooking over a stovetop, adding light to a reading nook, or other spaces where you need light for a specific task. Usually, these are dimmable to adjust for eye strain at different times of the day.
- Ambient Lighting: Provides general lighting to an entire room or workspace. Examples are wall sconces, chandeliers, entryway lights, recessed can lighting, and more.
- Accent Lighting: Used to accentuate different areas of your home, such as bookshelves or artwork. Some examples are track lighting and underhead shelf lighting.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Our fully licensed electricians can handle almost all residential lighting projects, and we’re ready to help answer any questions you may have.
Outdoor Lighting Services
Good outdoor lighting is essential for safety as well as comfort. Letting your dog out at night, hosting parties on the patio, or needing good pathway lighting to see hazards like ice buildup during the winter months can all be enhanced with outdoor lighting. Here are just a few examples:
- Lamp/light post installation
- Floodlights (can be manually or motion activated)
- Outdoor sconces to light up entryways
- Walkway lighting
- Adding outdoor GFCI outlets for holiday/seasonal lighting
Still Have Questions? Let Us Shine Some Light On The Matter
We understand you have a lot of options when it comes to selecting the right type of lighting for your home. Let the experts at Quail Services do the hard work and help you design a customized lighting solution that works perfectly for you. Give us a call today and find out why so many families across Auburn have put their trust in Quail Services.