When you are looking for air conditioner replacement service, look no further than Quail Services. We have air conditioning experts on staff who are ready and waiting to get you the new A/C you need as soon as possible. We’ll make sure air conditioner replacement is right for you right now, then we’ll help you find the best unit for your home and your family. We’ll oversee delivery and installation so you can be sure everything was done just the way you like it.
Is it Time for A/C Replacement?
We hear this question a lot! After all, no one wants their air conditioner to die if they can help it. Figuring out if it is time to replace your unit can be tough. Here’s what we’ll look for and what we’ll talk you through to help you decide if now is the time for you to use our air conditioner replacement service.
- How old is your current A/C? Most units are designed to last somewhere between 10 and 20 years. If yours is within this age range, it’s time to start thinking about replacing it. We can test it to see how well it’s working, then talk to you about your best options. You may decide to buy a new air conditioner rather than replace your old one.
- How much are your repairs? If your A/C is in need of repair or you have done several repairs in the last few months, it may be time to get a new one. Sometimes, repairs actually cost more than a new unit would. Other times, small repairs start to add up. When this happens, you’ll have to decide if you want to repair something or replace the whole thing.
- How often have you called for repair? Even if your repairs haven’t been expensive, calling for repair all the time is frustrating and takes a lot of your time and energy. At some point, you may decide to replace your air conditioner once and for all, so you don’t have to call us for a while!
- Are you cool enough at home? Over time, air conditioners lose their ability to keep your home cool. We can keep them running well for a while but, at some point, you may end up hot at home even if your A/C is running as well as it can. At that point, the best solution may be our air conditioner replacement service.
- Is your A/C the right size for your home? If it’s too big or too small, it won’t cool the way you need it to. Replacement is usually the best option.
Contact Quail Services anytime you need air conditioner replacement or if you have questions about whether replacement is the right solution to your A/C problems. We will come to you quickly, assess your situation, then help you find the best A/C for your cooling needs. Make your appointment with an A/C expert from Quail Services today!