Are you in the market for a new air conditioner? Our skilled air conditioning experts can help you choose the unit that will work best for you and your family. We’ll help you find an air conditioning system that will work well in your home for years to come. Then, we’ll oversee your air conditioner installation, too, so you can be sure that things are set up to work as well as possible for as long as possible.
A/C Installation Guidelines
When you’re looking to do an air conditioning installation, there are a few factors that are important in determining which unit is right for you. We’ll discuss all of these with you so that you’ll have all the information you need to choose one that is perfect for your home and your needs. Your A/C technician can answer any questions you have, too, so you can make the best possible decision.
- The type of system you have now. Most people choose to install the same type of system again, simply because it is the easiest and most straightforward way to get a new cooling system. If your current system isn’t working very well for you, though, it may be time to change things up a bit. We’ll work with you to get you the best system for your needs.
- How much and how often you use your A/C. If you use air conditioning all day, every day during the summer, we’ll be sure to get you a unit that can stand that sort of punishment. If you only use your A/C sporadically, we’ll talk to you about other solutions that may cost less and still keep you cool when you need it.
- The size of your home. More square footage often means that you’ll need a larger air conditioner, but we can talk to you about other options, too. You may choose to have separate units for different floors, so you don’t have to cool everything at once. You may also choose a different type of solution, like a ductless mini-split system, so you can cool room by room. We’ll discuss all of your options with you before we move forward.
- How much you prioritize energy efficiency. If you care a lot about the planet, you may want the most energy-efficient solution possible even if it won’t save you too much. On the other hand, you may find that paying more to install an energy-efficient system now will save you money in the long run. We’ll assess your potential savings and talk to you about your energy-efficient options.
- Your budget. We never want cooling your home to be financially stressful for you. Our techs will work with you to get you a cooling solution you can afford, or we can direct you to financing options so you can get what you need.
Call us at Quail Services for your air conditioning installation today! We’ll work with you to get it done fast so you can stay cool this summer.